Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
EAGLE BRAND® Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 3/4 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.3g|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|