Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dutch Leek Casserole
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 pounds leeks, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green chile peppers
- soy sauce to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 ounces cooked ham, cut into thin strips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.9g|
|Saturated Fat 13.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|