Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dungeness Crab and Heirloom Bean Brandade
- 1 cup dried white heirloom beans (such as marrow beans) or Great Northern beans
- 1 celery stalk, cut in half crosswise, plus 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 carrot, peeled
- 1 small onion, halved
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 8 ounces Dungeness crabmeat, picked over
- 1 cup (packed) coarsely grated extra-sharp white cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 ounces Crescenza cheese or cream cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley, divided
- Toasted baguette slices
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?