Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dungeness Crab Guacamole with Endive Recipe
- 2 medium ripe Hass avocados
- 3 medium garlic cloves, roasted
- 1 medium jalapeo , roasted, stem and seeds removed, and finely chopped
- 1/2 pound Dungeness crabmeat , picked clean of shell fragments
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 medium plum tomato , seeded and finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons fresh cilantro , finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 heads endive , leaves removed and edges trimmed
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?