Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dungeness Crab, Cabbage, And Apple Salad
- 24 Belgian endive leaves, about the same size
- 3 cups very finely shredded green cabbage
- 1 large tart-sweet apple, such as Gala, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup lightly toasted pistachios or slivered almonds
- ½ cup Walnut Oil Vinaigrette
- 1 pound fresh cooked Dungeness crabmeat, shredded and picked over to remove any pieces of shell, plus 6 claw-meat portions
- 2 ounces salmon roe
- Fresh daikon sprouts or sunflower sprouts for garnishing
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 171kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 50mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|