Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dulce de Leche and Chocolate Chunk Bread Pudding
- 8 1/2-inch-thick slices egg bread (about 4 x 5 inches), crusts trimmed, cut into 3/4- to 1-inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted, divided
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup purchased dulce de leche ice cream topping or butterscotch-caramel sauce plus more for serving
- 4 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup (about 3 ounces) bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Powdered sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?