Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dulce de Leche Ice Cream Pie with Hot Fudge Sauce, Cajeta, and Salty Spanish Peanuts
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs or 8 whole graham crackers, finely crushed
- ½ stick (4 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- 1½ pints premium dulce de leche ice cream
- 1½ cups Spanish peanuts, with their skins on
- Peanut oil or canola oil for tossing with the peanuts
- Sea salt
- 1 jar hot fudge sauce
- 1 jar cajeta
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 467kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 35g (54%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (74%)|
|Cholesterol 66mg (22%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|