Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dude Food: Dads Fish-Friendly GrillGrilled Halibut with Fennel & Green Olive TapenadeFennel & Green Olive Tapenade
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- zest of half a lemon
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pushed through a press
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon thyme leaves (you can use regular)
- 1 pound halibut, cut into two filets
- 1/2 cup olive tapenade (recipe follows)
- 1 small fennel bulb, tough outer layer removed, roughly chopped
- 1 large shallot, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon thyme (regular thyme works too, see note)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup green olives (kalamata or picholine)
- 1/2 lime, juiced
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?