Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Duck with Green Picholine Olives
- 4 to 6 duck legs (about 3 pounds)
- Coarse sea salt or kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ pound sliced bacon, cut into ¼-inch pieces
- 3 carrots, peeled, trimmed, and diced
- 2 small onions, peeled and chopped
- 2 small turnips, peeled and diced
- ½ cup green picholine olives, pitted
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cups chicken stock or low sodium canned broth
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1691kcal (85%)|
|Total Fat 161g (248%)|
|Saturated Fat 53g (267%)|
|Cholesterol 293mg (98%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|