Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Duck breasts with redcurrant & onion relish
- 4 duck breasts (about 140g/ 5oz each)
- pinch Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 small red onion , chopped
- 1 small green apple , cored and chopped
- 1 fat garlic clove , chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh root ginger
- 1 large fresh red chilli , chopped (optional)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 100ml red wine vinegar
- 2-3 tbsp light muscovado sugar
- 140g fresh or frozen redcurrants
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?