Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Duck & spring onion noodles
- 1 tbsp oil
- 6 spring onions , cut into short lengths
- thumb-size piece ginger , peeled and sliced
- Chinese cabbage , finely sliced
- 1 tin water chestnuts , drained and sliced into discs
- remaining meat from roast duck (if you have it - see 'Goes well with', below) or 2 duck breasts , cooked and chopped
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 200g egg noodles , cooked following the pack instructions
- small bunch coriander , chopped
- sesame oil , to drizzle
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?