Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Duck & pork terrine with cranberries & pistachios
- 2 duck breasts , about 300g/10oz each, skin removed and reserved
- 200g thinly sliced streaky bacon rashers
- 1kg pork shoulder, cubed
- 2 slices bread , crusts removed
- 100ml milk
- 3 shallots , roughly chopped
- 1 large garlic clove , roughly chopped
- 200g ducks or chicken livers, roughly chopped
- 6 black peppercorns
- 12 coriander seeds
- 2 cloves
- good pinch ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Cognac or brandy
- 2 eggs , beaten
- 25g shelled pistachios
- 50g dried cranberries
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?