Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Duck Tacos with Chipotle Cherry Salsa and Goat Cheese
- 1 pound duck breast
- 2 teaspoons chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin, toasted and ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt to taste
- 2 cups chipotle cherry salsa (see below)
- 12 small corn tortillas, lightly toasted
- 2 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced and tossed in 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbed
- cress sprouts for garnish (optional)
- 2 cups cherries, pitted
- 1 chipotle chili in adobo or to taste, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 small clove garlic, grated
- 1 handful basil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?