Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Duck Stuffed with Chicken Liver, Candied Orange, and Pears
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 2/3 cups water
- 2 oranges, ends trimmed and discarded, each cut into 5 rounds
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 14 ounces chicken livers, fat trimmed
- 10 large fresh sage leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 cups diced peeled pears (about 2 medium)
- 2 cups dry red wine
- 2 4 1/2- to 5-pound ducks, thawed if frozen, excess fat trimmed, rinsed, patted dry
- 2 tablespoons honey
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?