Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 teaspoon pure olive oil
- Bones, neck, and gizzard from one 5- to 6-pound duck
- ½ medium onion, cut into small dice
- 2 stalks celery, cut into small dice
- 2 medium carrots, scraped and cut into small dice
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 cups Chicken Stock or low-salt canned chicken broth
- 2 cups water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 126kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 7mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|