Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- ½ onion, quartered
- ¼ cup peeled and chopped daikon radish
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 duck legs
- 1 tablespoon five-spice powder
- ¼ cup grape seed, corn, or other neutral oil, plus more for frying
- 2 scallions, trimmed and minced
- 2 tablespoons pickled ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce, plus more to taste
- Four 8-inch square egg roll wrappers, cut in half
- 2 egg yolks, lightly beaten with 2 tablespoons water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1118kcal (56%)|
|Total Fat 101g (156%)|
|Saturated Fat 27g (137%)|
|Cholesterol 195mg (65%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|