Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Duck Fat-Potato Galette with Caraway and Sweet Onions
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted, divided, plus more for pan
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 2 tablespoons rendered duck or bacon fat, melted
- 1 teaspoon (or more) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds medium Yukon Gold potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1/8"-thick slices with a mandoline or V-slicer
- 1 small sweet onion (such as Maui), very thinly sliced
- The outer ring from a 9"-diameter springform pan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?