Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 whole duck breasts, split
- 1½ pounds rendered duck, goose, or chicken fat (see Notes)
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 large shallot, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried herbes de Provence (see Notes)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 147kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 41mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|