Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Duck Breast with Port and Dried Plums
- Two 12- to 16-ounce duck breast halves, patted dry
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly milled black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup finely chopped shallots
- 1/3 cup port wine
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup packed, chopped dried plums
- 1 tablespoon good balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 342kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 24g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (38%)|
|Cholesterol 95mg (32%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|