Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Duck Breast with Crème Fraîche and Roasted Grapes
- 6 6- to 8-ounce duck breasts (thawed if frozen)
- 1 tablespoon dried juniper berries, crushed in resealable plastic bag using flat side of mallet
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 pound purple seedless grapes, cut into small clusters
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Coarse kosher salt
- 3 cups arugula
- 1/4 cup crème fraîche or sour cream, stirred to loosen
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?