Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dubliner Cheese & Cayenne Crisps with Golden Beet & Basil Salad Recipe
- 2 1/4 lb. (about 5 medium) golden beets, trimmed and rinsed
- 3 large stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 7 large basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (lightly packed) coarsely grated Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp all-purpose flour
- 1/8-1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?