Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
D's Whole Wheat Challah
- 2 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water (100 degrees F or 38 degrees C)
- 1/2 cup granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®)
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats, slightly crushed
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|