Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dry-Cooked Mung Beans with Mushrooms
- 1 cup dried whole mung beans
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil or ghee
- generous 1/2 teaspoon amchoor (dried mango powder)
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 green chilies or jalapeos, seeded and minced
- 6 large white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon asafoetida
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- pinch of chat masala (optional)
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?