Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dry-Aged Steaks with Smashed Yukon Potatoes and Buttered Leeks
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, unpeeled, cut in 2 or 3 pieces each if large
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ to ½ cup whole milk, warmed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound leeks, roots and dark green tops trimmed
- Two 10- to 12-ounce bone-in dry-aged strip loin steaks, about 1 inch thick
- Balsamic-Roasted Mushrooms
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 515kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 28g (43%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (65%)|
|Cholesterol 109mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|