Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Drunken Peachanero Salsa
- 8 ounces diced canned peaches, drained
- 1 firm peach, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 habanero peppers, seeded and minced
- 8 sprigs fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/40 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|