Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Drunken Collard Greens
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 bunch collard greens - rinsed, trimmed and chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) smoked pork chop, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can beer
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|