Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Drunken Berries & Panettone
- 750ml good red wine (such as shiraz viognier)
- 1 1/3 cups (300g) firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 3 star anise
- 2 vanilla beans, split lengthways and scraped
- 2 lemons, rind grated finely and juiced
- 700g mixed berries of your choice (such as hulled strawberries, blueberries, youngberries, mulberries and/or blackberries)
- large (375g) panettone
- 250g mascarpone, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?