Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil
- 14 unblemished meaty plum tomatoes, washed and dried
- 3 cups red wine vinegar
- Two 12-ounce jars and lids, sterilized
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons capers in salt, rinsed and diced
- 2 tablespoons black peppercorns
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, as needed
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?