Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dried Stone Fruit Pie with Pecan Oat Streusel
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots (6 oz)
- 1 cup chopped fresh apricots (5 oz)
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- cup sugar
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- tsp salt
- 1.5 tbsp cornstarch mixed with cup cold water
- For streusel topping
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- cup roasted, salted pecan halves
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 tbsp cold butter, cut into small chunks
- Additional Ingredients
- Vanilla ice cream for serving
- 1 prepared pie shell (unbaked)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?