Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dried Pear and Ginger Chutney
- 1 pound dried pears, coarsely chopped
- ½ pound chunks crystallized ginger
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup sugar
- 2/3 cup spring or bottled water
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- ½ cup champagne vinegar
- ½ cup pear eau de vie or pear juice (see Notes)
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken in half
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 104kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|