Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dried Fruit and Nut Crostata
- 1 large egg
- 2 1/2 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar, divided
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 2 tablespoons orange blossom honey
- 1 3/4 teaspoons finely grated orange peel, divided
- 1/2 cup shelled unsalted natural pistachios (about 2 ounces), divided
- 3 1/4 cup (packed) pitted dates (about 4 1/2 ounces), halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (about 2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup (packed) halved stemmed dried black Mission figs (about 3 1/2 ounces)
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (half of 15-ounce package)
- 1 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?