Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dried Fruit and Nut Cake
- ¾ cup (3.4 ounces) all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup (5.25 ounces) firmly packed light or dark brown sugar or raw sugar, such as light muscovado or grated piloncillo
- 1 cup dried apricots, plums, pluots, pears, or peaches, or a mixture (to measure, leave apricots or similar-size fruit whole and cut larger fruit in halves or thirds)
- 2 cups quartered moist dates or any other favorite dried fruits
- 3 cups (12 ounces) walnut halves
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 250kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 35mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|