Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dried Figs and Apricots in Vanilla Wine Syrup
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Gewtürztraminer or Johannisberg Riesling wine
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 8 ounces dried Calimyrna figs (12 to 14 figs)
- Two 3-inch cinnamon sticks, broken in half
- 4 ounces (about 1 cup packed) dried apricots (about 12 halves)
- ½ cup crème fraîche, fromage blanc, or yogurt, optional
- 1 tablespoon toasted sliced natural (unskinned) almonds, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 333kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 63g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|