Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dried Fig and Nut Bars Recipe
- 1 cup whole, toasted, skinned hazelnuts (about 5 ounces)
- 1 cup whole, toasted almonds (about 5 ounces)
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/4 teaspoons finely grated orange zest (from 1 medium orange)
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds, lightly crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 8 ounces dried black Mission figs, stemmed and thinly sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?