Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dried Fig and Apple-Stuffed Pork Loin with Cider Sauce
- 12 ounces large dried Calimyrna figs (12 to 14 figs), left whole with stems attached
- 3 cups apple cider
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups cubed (½-inch) onions
- 2 cups cubed (½-inch) unpeeled firm cooking apples, such as Jonathan, Gravenstein, or Granny Smith (about 12 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh sage, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 to 4 pounds), untied (see Notes)
- 1 cup fruity white wine, such as Pinot Gris or Riesling
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 588kcal (29%)|
|Total Fat 27g (42%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (41%)|
|Cholesterol 107mg (36%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|