Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dried Fig, Walnut, and Chunky Chip Sugar Cookies
- 8 ounces (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1¾ cups packed light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Two 8-ounce packages dried Calimyrna figs, stems trimmed, cut into ¼-inch pieces (about 2½ cups)
- 2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 cups coarsely chopped semisweet chocolate or chocolate chips
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 184kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (20%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|