Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dried Fig, Apricot, and Cherry Slump
- 2 cups fruity white wine (such as Riesling)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup dried black Mission figs (about 6 ounces), stemmed, quartered
- 1 cup dried apricot halves (about 5 ounces), cut in half
- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries (about 3 ounces)
- 1/2 cup golden raisins (about 3 ounces)
- 1/4 cup matchstick-size strips crystallized ginger
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 2/3 cup chilled buttermilk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Chilled heavy whipping cream
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?