Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dried Fava and Potato Puree with Dandelion Greens
- 8 ounces dried fava beans (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/4 cups coarsely chopped peeled Yukon Gold potato (about 5 ounces)
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped white onion
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped peeled carrot
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 bunch dandelion greens (10 to 11 ounces), bottom 2 inches of stems trimmed and discarded, greens cut crosswise in half
- 1 garlic clove, peeled, halved
- Large pinch of dried crushed red pepper
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?