Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dried Cranberry, Apricot, and Fig Stuffing
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 3 cups chopped onions (about 1 pound)
- 2 cups chopped celery (4 to 5 stalks)
- 1 pound Granny Smith apples (about 2 medium), peeled, cored, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 1 cup (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 1/2 cup diced dried apricots
- 1/2 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 1/2 cup diced stemmed dried figs
- 12 cups (generous) 1-inch cubes day-old pain rustique or ciabatta bread with crust (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 1 coarsely ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?