Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dried Chipotle Chile
- 2 dried chipotle chiles, reconstituted (see Notes) minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup honey
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground pure mild red chile
- 4 pork loin chops (1-inch thick), trimmed of excess fat
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 4 slices jicama, each ½-inch thick
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 415kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (30%)|
|Cholesterol 137mg (46%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|