Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dried Cherry and Pecan Fougasse
- 1 1/2 cups warm water (105°F to 115°F), divided
- 1 3/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided, plus more for brushing
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried cherries, halved
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely broken
- 2 1/2 teaspoons finely grated orange peel
- 1 egg beaten to blend with 1 teaspoon water (for glaze)
- Raw sugar* (for sprinkling)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?