Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dried Cherries, Pecans and Rosemary Brie en Croute
- 1/2 (17.3 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup dried cherries, softened*
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 (13.2 ounce) round Brie cheese
- 1 (26 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Entertaining Cracker Quartet Collection
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.6g|
|Saturated Fat 9.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|