Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Dried-Cherry and Italian Sausage Stuffing
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 6 celery stalks, finely diced
- 2 medium onions, finely diced
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes and toasted (10 cups)
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 3/4 pound Italian sausage, casings removed, cooked, and crumbled
- 3/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 14.5-ounce cans chicken broth
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?