Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Down and Dirty Garlic Chili
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with garlic and onion
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|