Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Down Home Collard Greens
- 1 bunch collard greens, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package hickory-smoked bacon, diced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon, crumbled
- 1 cup water
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch ground thyme, or to taste
- 1 pinch dried savory, or to taste
- 4 teaspoons milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.1g|
|Saturated Fat 13.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|