Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Doughnut Bread Pudding
- 4 stale raised glazed donuts
- 1/2 cup raisins or other dried fruit
- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons white sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|