Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Double-smoked fish cakes
- 500g floury potatoes , peeled and cut into chunks
- 350g smoked haddock
- 2 large or 4 small spring onions , finely sliced
- 50g smoked cheddar or mature cheddar, coarsely grated
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest and a good squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 egg , beaten
- 2-3 tbsp plain flour
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil , for frying
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?