Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Double chocolate cheesecake
- 85g hot melted butter , plus a little extra for greasing
- 14 plain chocolate digestives, finely crushed
- 3 x 300g packs full-fat Philadelphia cheese , at room temperature
- 200g golden caster sugar
- 4 tbsp cocoa , sifted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp Tia Maria
- 3 large eggs
- 284ml pot soured cream
- 100g bar dark coffee chocolate , melted (we used Lindt Excellence Coffee Intense)
- 2-3 tbsp milk
- 284ml pot double cream
- chocolate curls to decorate (optional, see Tip below)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?