Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package dry taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- 4 ounces process cheese food (such as Velveeta®), cut into small cubes
- 10 (6 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 10 crisp taco shells, warmed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|