Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Double Rack of Pork with Burnt Orange-Caramel Pan Sauce
- 4 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 6-bone racks of pork (about 8 pounds total), chine bone removed, fat trimmed to 1/4" thickness, rib bones frenched
- 4 large oranges
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (or more) fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur (such as Cointreau or Grand Marnier)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?